A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dae Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dae Kim, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dae Hyun Kim MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dae H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Dae Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Dae Kim practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.