A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dae Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dae Kim, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dae Hyun Kim MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dae H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Dae Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dae Kim practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.