Dr. Dae Kwak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dae Kwak?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 18th, 2013

Mommy

I first had the please of meeting Dr,Kwak in 2004 when I went into preterm labor with my son due to my cervix shortening.He was on call and he fully took control an knew what to do to keep me pregnant.At 5month a cerclage was placed into my cervex. and I was put of strict bed rest.Today I thank him for giving me my son and for being firm with me try do what we needed to do to have a safe and healthy baby.I am for ever greatful,because even though he was firm he was so supportive and a all around great doctor.I will always have to have a cerclage with all pregnancies and I couldn't see myself choosing another doctor to put my life and the life of my children.

May 21st, 2016