A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dae Woo Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dae Woo Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Woo Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dae Woo Lee MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dae Woo Lee practice?
- Dr. Dae Woo Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Dae Woo Lee practices Internal Medicine near North Brunswick, NJ.
See North Brunswick Internists.