Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dae Lee
Dr. Dae Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Brunswick, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital, St Peter`s Medical Center and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. He speaks English.
Dr. Dae Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dae Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. David Loft
New Brunswick, NJ 0.12 mi41
Dr. Elizabeth Story-Roller
North Brunswick, NJ 0.49 mi
Dr. Bhudev Sharma
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
North Brunswick, NJ 0.83 mi42