A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dae Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dae Yang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dae Yang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Yang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dae Young Yang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dae Y. Yang practice?
- Dr. Dae Yang has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Dae Yang practices Family Medicine near , .