Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Bay Ridge
436 Bay Ridge Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11209
718-630-1119
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best doctor ever  |  show details
by Ashika William on Dec 11th, 2013

Dr Nokari is my savior I thought I couldn't have kids an she proved me wrong. Dr Nokari is more than just a doctor she's a mother an also a friend I am proud to say she is the Best Gynecologist in New York I am in good hands wth her I trust her to the fullest 😊

May 6th, 2012

hi we love Dr nokari we wish she returne soon

|  Greatest Doctor in Brooklyn  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

Dr. Nokari is a wonderful Doctor i would recommend her to anyone who having a baby or a regular checkup she an angel to the fullest of the word she helped me bring my Baby into this world when all my hope wore up i cant never thank her enough. Best Doctor in Brooklyn. Argentina Pena.

|  good doctor  |  show details
May 12th, 2010

i will recomed this doctor to all my frends and famaly, she knows what she doing.

May 8th, 2010

I was waiting for 3 hours to see dr. nokari before she actually showed up to the office! And then she was rude and nasty with me when it was finally my turn to see her. The employees were respectable and helpful, but definitely won't be going back to see this lady, I don't even know how she earned the title of being a doctor.

|  My doctor is the best  |  show details
by Hayet.B on Apr 26th, 2010

Five star review for Doctor Nokari, it's a pleasant environment, and the staff is competent, understanding, and professional, I've always been able to get an appointment within a week.I've been Dr. Nokari patient for over 8 years and I have always been very pleased with her services and attention. I had the best delivery ever when I had Adam in 2002 and I came back again in 2007 for my second child Anfel even though I moved to NJ but I wanted to stay with her. She is excellent.I cannot say enough how wonderful she is and recommend her to every woman who needs a good obgyn in Brooklyn.best of all, she actually takes time to talk to you, and I've never felt like I was being rushed out, or that her time was too valuable to answer any questions/concerns I had. Most importantly, she is very competent, human and friendly.Hayet Bensetti

by Faozia Aljibawi on Oct 14th, 2009

Dr. Nokari delivered my baby girl in April 2009. She always took the time to thoroughly examine me and listen to my concerns. She is friendly, empathetic, reassuring,knowledgeable and compassionate with excellent bedside manners. She's everything you'd want in a doctor. I've recommended her to my family members, friends, and patients.

Sep 24th, 2009

Dr.Nokari is a true angel she the best a what she does, cares for her patients, in sept.2009 she deliverd our twins. we recomend her always to any body thats having a baby or babies, you just can not have a more proffesional or more caring or better doctor than Dr. Nokari. SHE IS SIMPLY THE BEST. Thank you Dr. Nokari. M Kahled. T Khaled

|  Dr Nokari is an angel  |  show details
by DMehta on Aug 5th, 2009

Dr Nokari delivered my first baby in 2007. She is an angel and a superb human being as well as a doctor. I had a critical pregnancy and she did her best and I had my baby without any complications. Caring, compassionate and beautiful she was my everything during a pregnancy. I miss her so much now especially since I am carrying my second baby and am not in NYC anymore.