A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daejoon Anh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daejoon Anh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anh
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Anh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daejoon Anh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anh graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Anh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daejoon Anh MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Daejoon Anh practice?
- Dr. Daejoon Anh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daejoon Anh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Cardiologists.