A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daejoon Anh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daejoon Anh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anh
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Anh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daejoon Anh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anh graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Anh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daejoon Anh MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Daejoon Anh practice?
- Dr. Daejoon Anh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daejoon Anh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Cardiologists.