A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daeyoung Roh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daeyoung Roh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daeyoung Roh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roh graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Roh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans