A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dafna Ofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dafna Ofer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ofer
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ofer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dafna Ofer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ofer graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Ofer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dafna Ofer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dafna Ofer practice?
- Dr. Dafna Ofer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dafna Ofer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.