More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dafna Ofer
Dr. Dafna Ofer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Ofer is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Hospital and Graduate Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dafna Ofer has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Dafna Ofer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jonathan Man
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi6
Dr. Reed Pyeritz
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi42
Dr. Douglas Holsclaw Jr
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi