A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dafna Ofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dafna Ofer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ofer graduated from Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University.
Dr. Ofer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ofer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dafna Ofer practice?
Dr. Dafna Ofer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Phoenixville Pediatricians and Phoenixville Sleep Medicine Doctors.