A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dagmar Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dagmar Arnold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dagmar Arnold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Aarhus Universitet. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dagmar R Arnold MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dagmar R. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Dagmar Arnold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dagmar Arnold practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Olney Internists and Olney Endocrinologists.