A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dagmar Rehse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dagmar Rehse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dagmar Rehse, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehse graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Rehse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dagmar Helga Rehse MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dagmar H. Rehse practice?
- Dr. Dagmar Rehse has 1 office location.
Dr. Dagmar Rehse practices Surgery near Everett, WA.
See Everett Surgeons.