A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dagmar Rehse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dagmar Rehse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dagmar Rehse, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehse graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Rehse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dagmar Helga Rehse MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dagmar H. Rehse practice?
- Dr. Dagmar Rehse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dagmar Rehse practices Surgery near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Everett Surgeons.