A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dagmar Rehse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dagmar Rehse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dagmar Rehse, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehse graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Rehse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rehse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dagmar H. Rehse practice?
Dr. Dagmar Rehse practices Surgery near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Everett Surgeons.