A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dagoberto Heredia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heredia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heredia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heredia graduated from University of Monterrey Medical School, Mexico.
Dr. Heredia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital, Onaga/St Marys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dagoberto Heredia MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dagoberto Heredia practice?
- Dr. Dagoberto Heredia has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dagoberto Heredia practices Psychiatry near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, KS and Holton, KS.
See Topeka Psychiatrists.