A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dagoberto Heredia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heredia graduated from University of Monterrey Medical School, Mexico.
Dr. Heredia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital, Onaga/St Marys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dagoberto Heredia MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dagoberto Heredia practice?
- Dr. Dagoberto Heredia has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dagoberto Heredia practices Psychiatry near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, KS and Holton, KS.
See Topeka Psychiatrists.