Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dahan Al-Fadhl
Dr. Dahan Al-Fadhl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mishawaka, IN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Fadhl is affiliated with Saint Joseph Health System Mishawaka Medical Ctr., Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph Regional Medical Center Mishawaka Campus, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Dahan Al-Fadhl has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dahan Al-Fadhl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mishawaka, IN.
Dr. Mohamed Homsi
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Mishawaka, IN 0 mi10
Dr. Charles Mathis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Mishawaka, IN 0 mi30
Dr. Christopher Muth
Mishawaka, IN 0 mi7