A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dahari Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dahari Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dahari Brooks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Brooks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dahari D. Brooks practice?
Dr. Dahari Brooks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Madison Surgeons.