A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dahari Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dahari Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dahari Brooks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Cone Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dahari Durwin Brooks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dahari D. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Dahari Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dahari Brooks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Madison Orthopedic Surgeons.