A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Alspaugh graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Alspaugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Geneva General Hospital, Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dahlia M Alspaugh MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dahlia M. Alspaugh practice?
- Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Red Bluff, CA.
See Red Bluff Surgeons.