A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alspaugh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alspaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Alspaugh graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Alspaugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dahlia M Alspaugh MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dahlia M. Alspaugh practice?
- Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bluff, CA and Geneva, NY.
See Redding Surgeons.