A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alspaugh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Alspaugh graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Alspaugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dahlia M Alspaugh MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dahlia M. Alspaugh practice?
- Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dahlia Alspaugh practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bluff, CA and Geneva, NY.
See Redding Surgeons.