A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dahlia Awais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Awais graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Awais has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dahlia Awais MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dahlia Awais practice?
- Dr. Dahlia Awais has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dahlia Awais practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Gastroenterologists.