A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dahlia Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dahlia Blake is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blake
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dahlia Blake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Blake has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dahlia Ann Blake MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dahlia A. Blake practice?
- Dr. Dahlia Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. Dahlia Blake practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists, Hollywood Pulmonologists, Hollywood Critical Care Practitioners, and Hollywood Sleep Medicine Doctors.