A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dahlia Elkadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dahlia Elkadi is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dahlia Elkadi, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkadi graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Elkadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dahlia Hosni Elkadi MBBS, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dahlia H. Elkadi practice?
- Dr. Dahlia Elkadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Dahlia Elkadi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists, Saint Cloud Hematologists, and Saint Cloud Oncologists.