A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dahlia Elkadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dahlia Elkadi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elkadi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elkadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dahlia Elkadi, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkadi graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Elkadi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dahlia Hosni Elkadi MBBS, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dahlia H. Elkadi practice?
- Dr. Dahlia Elkadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Dahlia Elkadi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists, Saint Cloud Hematologists, and Saint Cloud Oncologists.