A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dahlia Pease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dahlia Pease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dahlia Pease, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pease graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Pease has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dahlia Belkin Pease DO is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dahlia B. Pease practice?
- Dr. Dahlia Pease has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dahlia Pease practices Pediatrics near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Peoria Pediatricians.