Dr. Dahlia Pease MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Londonderry, NH

March 29th, 2011
Ive been taking my son to her since birth he has a severe milk allergy and I feel she really takes the time to get to know him and has referred me to many great specialist due to his allergies and low weight- thanks so much!

March 15th, 2011
We are so very happy that we found Dr. Pease!! I've even referred a few friends to her...9 times out of 10, when I call with a question during business hours, she will call me back herself. Major brownie points!

October 12th, 2010
unfortunately my son's doctor was on vacation and he was so sick, so he was referred to her. We supposed to see her at 2pm, after 45 minutes of waiting, the nurse called us, then we waited for another hour and a half. I ask the nurses many times when she's going to see us and said soon. We got out of there around 5pm and she only looked at him for less than 10 minutes with an attitude. I was very disappointed and made Boystown aware of it but nothing was done not even an apology. All I can say is never again with this doctor. We pay the bill just like everyone else. I wished we were treated right.