A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dahlia Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dahlia Reid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dahlia Reid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Reid has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dahlia Elizabeth Reid MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dahlia E. Reid practice?
- Dr. Dahlia Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Dahlia Reid practices Internal Medicine near Apache Junction, AZ.
See Apache Junction Internists.