Dr. Dahlia Reid Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dahlia Reid?

Not happy with this place at all!

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Not a good listener. Rushes my visit, prescribed me a medication that caused me to gain weight knowing I was taking weight management classes for bariatric surgery that she referred me for. Wouldn't refer me to see an endocrinologist as I requested to gave my thyroid thoroughly checked out because SHE didn't feel I needed to see one. Last I checked, I know my body better than she does.

Posted on February 18th, 2010

The office staff was curt and not very helpful. I would make an appointmen with Dr. Reid and then be seen by a P.A.. Later I was chastized, by her assistant when I needed a prescription refill, because I hadn't seen Dr. Reid in a long time. Also getting medical records took three trips to the office and I'm still not sure I have them all.

Posted on March 18th, 2017