A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dahlia Sataloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dahlia Sataloff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dahlia Sataloff, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sataloff graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sataloff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dahlia Mishell Sataloff MD is a female Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dahlia M. Sataloff practice?
- Dr. Dahlia Sataloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Dahlia Sataloff practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.