Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Class Act in Every Way show details Class Act in Every Way
Sep 6th, 2012

Dr. Sataloff performed a bilateral mastectomy for me in November of 2005. Thanks to her skill and superb care, I am approaching my 7th year anniversary and doing GREAT!! She is THE MOST OUTSTANDING doctor for breast surgery that any women could ever hope to have. She is confident, meticulous, kind, highly skilled, compassionate and incredibly professional. I knew from the very beginning that I was in the best hands possible. She has remained a constant source of encouragement and support. I have the greatest respect for her, complete trust and I can honestly say, that I consider her a friend at this point. The office staff is kind, professional, and accommodating. If you have any breast issues, don't look any further....SHE SIMPLY IS THE BEST! Dr. Sataloff is truly a class act through and through.Jane

Apr 20th, 2011

Excellent manner, very thorough, direct and competent. I was impressed with her.

Dr. Dahlia Sataloff is exceptional show details Dr. Dahlia Sataloff is exceptional
by Roseanne on Sep 23rd, 2010

Superior. No better doctor in the greater Philadelphia area. Trust your life to her. Reputation for being one of the best in her field is well deserved. I also have two personal friends who are very happy with her. And to boot, she's a very compassionate person.

Kelley Hughes Kelly show details Kelley Hughes Kelly
by Kelley Hughes Kelly on Aug 17th, 2010

Dr. Sataloff is an excellent surgeon. She is extremely knowledgable, thorough and most importantly...caring. The office staff acts quickly and efficiently. I have the highest respect for her and recommend her.

Aug 27th, 2009

Dr. Sataloff is an excellent, caring, extremely intelligent physician that any woman with Breast CA or disease would want as her Doctor. She runs a very efficient office. Makes sure tests are scheduled & that you are seen by her the same day for explanation of films & dx.She returns phone calls in less than 24 hrs. & has a very caring manner. I would recommend her to any one who is battling any type of breast disease. She is one of the finest Physicians of which I have been a patient.