A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dahlmon Smoak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dahlmon Smoak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dahlmon Smoak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoak graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smoak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dahlmon Lewis Smoak MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dahlmon L. Smoak practice?
- Dr. Dahlmon Smoak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dahlmon Smoak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.