Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.5

Refused Care because of refusing a drug test show details Refused Care because of refusing a drug test
by anonymous on Aug 13th, 2013

I recently went to my family doctor at Falls Family Practice just like normal. I have been on a low dosage of pain medication for over 2 years and at my last visit I was informed I needed to be drug tested before I could receive my prescription. Mind you they scheduled me a half an hour before the doctor even comes into the office which in turn made me late for my appointments after that one. Due to me not having time to take a drug test they are refusing to give me care going forward. He asked if I had smoked and I merely said I have before. He did not ask how long ago or anything else. Simply looked at me and told me I needed to find another doctor. Then I received a letter with the doctor stating that I am an "illegal drug user" which is completely outrageous to state when they have never had any proof of this. I am very shocked and would never return to this office the way I was treated. I am not an illegal drug user and have been wrongfully accused of being one.