A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dai Takahashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dai Takahashi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dai Takahashi, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Takahashi graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Takahashi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dai Takahashi DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dai Takahashi practice?
- Dr. Dai Takahashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Dai Takahashi practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.