A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dai Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dai Vu is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Vu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Agnews Developmental Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dai Qui Vu MD is a male General Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dai Q. Vu practice?
- Dr. Dai Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Dai Vu practices General Practice near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors.