A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daihung Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daihung Do, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Do has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Do accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans