A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daihung Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daihung Do, Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daihung Do, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Do has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daihung Vu Do MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Daihung V. Do practice?
- Dr. Daihung Do has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daihung Do practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists and Chestnut Hill Surgeons.