A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dain Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dain Brooks, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dain Brooks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dain B Brooks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dain B. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Dain Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Dain Brooks practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.