Dr. Dain Brooks MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Plano, TX

April 19th, 2017
Dr. Brooks is an absolute miracle worker!
I have had horrible eyes since birth - I have been legally blind as long as I can remember. The diagnosis of cataracts was a blessing because it meant that I could be fixed. Dr. Brooks explained the lens replacement surgery to me, and the surgery was an absolute piece of cake! I can see better without any correction the day after surgery than I could even with contacts, and my eyes are SO much more comfortable without having to wear the gas permeable contact lenses. He and his staff were so attentive and excited for me every step of the way. This could not have been a better experience!

April 11th, 2017
Removed cataract from right eye. Have Trulyne lenses in both eyes, truly amazing!!!
From my first appt to my follow up from surgery, Dr. Brooks and his staff have made me feel comfortable and confident in the services they have provided. To me, it was scary thinking about having surgery in both eyes, but with the extreme amount of great care I received, I would highly recommend Dr Brooks to anyone!

April 10th, 2017
Awesome experience!
Everyone is very helpful and pleasant to work with.

April 2nd, 2017
Great! I was given information and options with all questions answered.
I was told that no decision needed to be made that day. I should think about my options and call if I had more questions. I did change from my original decision so this was an excellent idea. I was able to try mono vision with contacts before making the final decision.

March 15th, 2017
I was one of Dr. Brooks first patients when he was with Neumann/Taub and followed him to his current private practice. Have had great experience with him until my last visit when I was sent to a new doctor in his office. He did not see me. After my appointment it was determined that I did need a change in my eye prescription but was told that it would cost $100 to get it. It was suggested that I go to an optomotrist for a new prescription even though Dr. Brooks office had the updated prescription. I know other opthalmologists who do NOT charge for this service and will probably change doctors as much as I like Dr. Brooks.

March 10th, 2017
fantistic
Very profesional.

March 6th, 2017
my awesome experience
Dr. Brooks is one of the most exceptional doctors I have ever had. He took as much time as I needed to ask questions. He listened to me and was genuinely concerned about my eyes. He took the time to explain everything to me during our visits.

March 2nd, 2017
Torics for astigmatism plus multifocal lenses - YAYYYY!!!
Miracle-worker - I have worn glasses since I was two years old. Imagine how I feel not wearing them at all!

March 2nd, 2017
Wonderful doctor and staff.
Excellent! Great experience.

An Amazing Experience
I was extremely anxious on my first visit, but was immediately put at ease by the staff. The whole experience was an amazing combination of genuine personal caring and the highest professional competence. These guys are the best!

great doctors, both Dr Brooks and Dr Miller, and great staf
Perfecr

miraculous!
Dr. Brooks consistently demonstrated concern, caring, and incredble expertise. I am grateful for his professionalism and his interest in my well-being.