Dain Brooks Is this you?

Have you seen Dain Brooks?

September 6th, 2017

Great doctor

Glad I found him. Thank you Dr. Brooks

May 30th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Brooks.

The entire staff has been outstanding.

May 29th, 2017

Great experience!

I had severe cataracts in both eyes. Through this surgery, I can see clearly for the first time in years. It was so exciting to be able to see clearly immediately after surgery. It was quite a difference. I had surgery one eye at a time one week apart. That was a little difficult because of the sensitivity of my eyes using the eye drops in both eyes at the same time, but I'd do it all over again to be able to see so much better now.

May 11th, 2017

Extremely happy

100% happy with all steps pre and post surgery. Dr. Brooks met all my expectations as a person and doctor.

April 20th, 2017

Dr. Brooks is an absolute miracle worker!

I have had horrible eyes since birth - I have been legally blind as long as I can remember. The diagnosis of cataracts was a blessing because it meant that I could be fixed. Dr. Brooks explained the lens replacement surgery to me, and the surgery was an absolute piece of cake! I can see better without any correction the day after surgery than I could even with contacts, and my eyes are SO much more comfortable without having to wear the gas permeable contact lenses. He and his staff were so attentive and excited for me every step of the way. This could not have been a better experience!

April 11th, 2017

Removed cataract from right eye. Have Trulyne lenses in both eyes, truly amazing!!!

From my first appt to my follow up from surgery, Dr. Brooks and his staff have made me feel comfortable and confident in the services they have provided. To me, it was scary thinking about having surgery in both eyes, but with the extreme amount of great care I received, I would highly recommend Dr Brooks to anyone!

April 10th, 2017

Awesome experience!

Everyone is very helpful and pleasant to work with.

April 3rd, 2017

Great! I was given information and options with all questions answered.

I was told that no decision needed to be made that day. I should think about my options and call if I had more questions. I did change from my original decision so this was an excellent idea. I was able to try mono vision with contacts before making the final decision.

March 15th, 2017

I was one of Dr. Brooks first patients when he was with Neumann/Taub and followed him to his current private practice. Have had great experience with him until my last visit when I was sent to a new doctor in his office. He did not see me. After my appointment it was determined that I did need a change in my eye prescription but was told that it would cost $100 to get it. It was suggested that I go to an optomotrist for a new prescription even though Dr. Brooks office had the updated prescription. I know other opthalmologists who do NOT charge for this service and will probably change doctors as much as I like Dr. Brooks.

March 10th, 2017

fantistic

Very profesional.

March 7th, 2017

my awesome experience

Dr. Brooks is one of the most exceptional doctors I have ever had. He took as much time as I needed to ask questions. He listened to me and was genuinely concerned about my eyes. He took the time to explain everything to me during our visits.

March 3rd, 2017

Torics for astigmatism plus multifocal lenses - YAYYYY!!!

Miracle-worker - I have worn glasses since I was two years old. Imagine how I feel not wearing them at all!