A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daina Dreimane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daina Dreimane is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daina Dreimane, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreimane graduated from Latvijas Universitate, Riga.
Dr. Dreimane has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dreimane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans