A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daina Dreimane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daina Dreimane is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daina Dreimane, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreimane graduated from Latvijas Universitate, Riga.
Dr. Dreimane has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daina Dreimane MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Daina Dreimane practice?
- Dr. Daina Dreimane has 1 office location.
Dr. Daina Dreimane practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Endocrinologists.