Dr. Daina Greene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daina Greene?

May 19th, 2017

Fled 2 Counties, Admits to Bi polar misuse of drugs, tons hurt or dead - under major investigation

Upon losing my child, we learned Dr. Greene escaped Gainesville and went to Lake City after a mental breakdown in public at the hospital. She disappeared in 2015 leaving multiple pregnant patients stranded and a staff alone without instructions or a doctor. After multiple suits and complaints she shut down and reopened in Jax and is being investigated now. She admitted to news that she has been taking the wrong meds for her Bi-Polar disorder. Instead of offering an apology to the many dead babies parents she stated "I just want to earn a living"...do your research please. She wont have a license long. I personally have record of over 100 c-sections in a short period...its easier on her! Other comments include insults on Medicaid Patients - insinuating medicaid people are trashy. Made vulgar comment at the time of a delivery about baby's penis size being large and asked his father to pull down his pants to prove the kid was his! UNPROFESSIONAL and has HURT or DESTROYED LIVES OF MANY - not a disgruntled patient...just want people to be able to make an informed decision. If we had known all the stories, perhaps our baby would still be alive.

December 1st, 2016

Excellent doctor. She has a wonderful, caring manner both in office and at bedside. very knowledgeable answers all my questions. Would highly recommend this doctor.

November 28th, 2016

VERY BEST DOCTOR

September 26th, 2016

DR DAINA GREEN

SHE IS A VERY FINE DOCTOR ,EASY TO TALK TO GOOD DIAGNOSIS,GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER GOOD FOLLOW UP VISITS. I WOULD TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT HER.

July 8th, 2016

Patient Beware

I cannot get Dr. Greene to give me my records. I have contacted her and know she has received the messages, but doesn't return my calls or messages. I gave her another chance when she worked with Dr. Agrios and she suddenly left without explanation. I came back to her once she opened her own office. I will never go back to her again.

October 7th, 2015

My first visit pregnant with 2nd child I was already 18 weeks along. No insurance and had to fight for months just to get share of cost medicaid. 18 weeks along she does paperwork, questions, no exam! I only gained 16lbs, but had 9.2lb baby who was 22.5 inches long. Undiagnosed gestational diabetes. I received epidural and then told to let her know when I'm ready to push. Yeah, I can't feel anything from my waist down, I'm gonna know. Meanwhile 3 hours later, first time father gets to play dr. And takes a peek only to find this 9.2lb 22.5inch baby is birthing himself and is stuck in the birth canal. Forceps were then used brushing my baby's head. First time father doesn't even get to cut cord. I get to hold my child 60 seconds before taken away with supposed breathing problems. Almost 3 days later I finally get to hold and nurse my child. Needless to say he is 14 months delayed on language, speech, decelopment, mobility. He is 5 now and we are still doing therapy. 3rd child new Dr. And hospital excellent experience. I also had gestational diabetes early detection and absolutely great care and attention was given to me and my baby.

May 7th, 2015

Do not go to Dr. Greene!

She ruined my second pregnancy and delivery. I would not recommend her to my enemy! I had a c- section. The anesthesiologist messed up my epidural 3X and I ended up having to have a blood patch because my spinal fluid was leaking. I had spinal headaches for weeks afterwards which was completely terrible.. If you have ever had them your entire spine throbs and you have a massive headache and a sharp stabbing pain in your neck and back. I had to be put on morphine after delivery due to their incompetence and I don't even remember the precious moments of my child being born.. To top it off in the delivery room she told me I couldn't feel her cutting into my uterus with a scapel. She pretty much called me a liar then asked what she was doing in which I told her she was pinching my skin with a scissor clamp. I had to be gassed for a c section!!! Her entire staff was very rude. DO NOT GO HERE!

October 28th, 2014

DONT TRUST THIS DOCTOR!!!

I had the worst experience with dr.greene. she didn't listen to me first off, I ended up getting prepped for a section, my whole body was numb!!!! Then she still made me have a 9.2 pound baby vaginally!!!! I am a very small woman, my body has been messed up every sense!! My baby had to go to the nicu because her shoulder was messed up from having to come through my small pelvis,my whole experience was ruined: (do NOT see this woman!!!

March 17th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Daina Greene's for almost five years. I wouldn't go anywhere else in Lake City. I am very happy with the care I have (and still) receive from her and her office staff.

September 26th, 2013

Worst experience ever!!

February 28th, 2013

Dr. Daina Greene is a selfish being. She refuses to see women due to her own catty behavior and non medical related reasons. She gives out serious medical information to people without permission from the patient. She is unattentive and in no rush to care for her patience. Your lucky if she shows up to the appointment anymore. Makes some patience wait 2 hours and she no call no shows to the appointment. Shes a ditz and deffinatly if you have the opportunity to go to another OB GYN deffinatly go with that. You will be very disappointed with Dr. Greene's care and i feel she puts mother and fetus at risk because she doesnt have time to listen to her patience.

June 23rd, 2012

I wouldn't recommend to ANYONE! ESPECIALLY first time mothers!!!

Dr. Greene is one of the most unattentive doctors i have ever met in my life. (and i've met my share!) she just walks in, looks at you for maybe 2 minutes and walks out. yeah, what a doctor you can trust to deliver your baby and know whats right for you and your child. she didnt even listen to me when i was trying to tell her i knew when i got pregnant, and that i was overdue...and i ended up having a c-section for my first child! she ruined all of my birth plans because she wouldnt listen to me. and on top of the c-section (due to him being almost a month late and 10 lbs-2oz) my scar is horrendous. i had 25 staples that i wouldn't have needed if she'd have listened to me in the first place. Marlene Summers is a great doctor and person, and i believe she shouldnt be pulled down with Dr. Daina Greene. I Will NEVER RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!!! thanks for reading.