A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daisuke Yamashita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daisuke Yamashita is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yamashita
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yamashita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daisuke Yamashita, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maternity Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamashita graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Yamashita has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daisuke Yamashita MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daisuke Yamashita practice?
- Dr. Daisuke Yamashita has 1 office location.
Dr. Daisuke Yamashita practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.