A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daisuke Yamashita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daisuke Yamashita, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maternity Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamashita graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Yamashita has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yamashita accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daisuke Yamashita practice?
Dr. Daisuke Yamashita practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.