A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daisuke Yamashita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daisuke Yamashita is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daisuke Yamashita, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maternity Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamashita graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Yamashita has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daisuke Yamashita MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daisuke Yamashita practice?
- Dr. Daisuke Yamashita has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daisuke Yamashita practices Family Medicine near Scappoose, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Scappoose Primary Care Doctors.