A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daisy Andaleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daisy Andaleon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andaleon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daisy Andaleon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andaleon graduated from College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System, Laguna. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Andaleon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daisy Sarmiento Andaleon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daisy S. Andaleon practice?
- Dr. Daisy Andaleon has 1 office location.
Dr. Daisy Andaleon practices Family Medicine near Waukegan, IL.
See Waukegan Primary Care Doctors.