A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daisy Damasco-Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daisy Damasco-Gutierrez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daisy Damasco-Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Damasco-Gutierrez graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Damasco-Gutierrez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Chula Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daisy Cube Damasco-Gutierrez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daisy C. Damasco-Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Daisy Damasco-Gutierrez has 1 office location.
Dr. Daisy Damasco-Gutierrez practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.