inactive

• Psychiatry Tampa, FL

no change

September 24th, 2016
Dr. Deganuza
I was very saddened by the news that Dr. Deganuza passed away. She was an excellent doctor and very compassionate. Will miss her dearly.

July 23rd, 2012
This place was horrible! When i called to make an appointment the receptionist was VERY rude to me. She told me that i would have to wait until the end of the month, because that is when they had an opening. I made the appointment and when i went in I had to wait for over 20 minutes. When i went up to the receptionist to ask how much longer it was going to be, she told me not more than 5 minutes and i could reschedule if i wanted. 15 minutes went by and i was still waiting. I went back up to her and asked for a refund since i had to pay my copay before seeing the therapist. She gave me a refund, and said Sorry. I did not reschedule and will not go back there, EVER!!

July 18th, 2011
over it
The wait time in this office is horrible!!! and to get someone to answer the phone to set an app. you have to call 20 times a day!! Its so aggrivating, Im looking for a new doctor!!