Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daisy Jacob
Dr. Daisy Jacob, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with other offices in Weatogue, CT and Bristol, CT (and 6 other locations). She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Jacob is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Daisy Jacob has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Daisy Jacob is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Yana Frenkel
Hartford, CT 0.01 mi17
Dr. Muhammad Munawar
Hartford, CT 0.01 mi15
Dr. Steven Spector
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Hartford, CT 0.01 mi18