A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daisy Galario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daisy Galario is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daisy Galario, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Galario graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Galario has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daisy Lynn Agudo Galario MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daisy L. Galario practice?
- Dr. Daisy Galario has 1 office location.
Dr. Daisy Galario practices Internal Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Internists.