A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daisy Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daisy Ortiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daisy Ortiz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daisy Ortiz MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daisy Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Daisy Ortiz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daisy Ortiz practices Gastroenterology near Harleysville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Sellersville, PA.
See Harleysville Gastroenterologists.