A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daisy Tint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daisy Tint is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daisy Tint, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tint graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Tint has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daisy Myint Tint MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daisy M. Tint practice?
- Dr. Daisy Tint has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daisy Tint practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.