inactive

Daisy L Vinzon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 5th, 2013
I cannot recommend this doctor. She failed to diagnose that my daughter could have MRSA. She td me that she may grow out of getting boils or potentially could have them

January 5th, 2012
we LOVE Dr. Daisy!
She is wonderful and caring..excellent bedside manner with the kiddos and like another reviewer mentioned, she tells it like it is. When needed, she calls you herself to discuss a problem/concern and last week, she even drove BACK to the office after leaving when I showed up there with my baby (w/o an appointment!) Can't say enough great things about her. Beautiful, clean, new office space as well!

September 22nd, 2011
I love Dr Vinzon but more than that my children do. I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old. She is down to earth and the sweetest person. She will tell you like it is and doesn't beat around the bush. Her staff is awesome and the nurses are fabulous especially with shots! Their office is clean and up to date. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

August 30th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
She is bright, friendly and down to earth. She has been my 6-year old daughter's physician since my daughter was 3-days old.