A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daiva Valaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daiva Valaitis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Valaitis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Valaitis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daiva Valaitis MD is a female Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Daiva Valaitis practice?
- Dr. Daiva Valaitis has 1 office location.
Dr. Daiva Valaitis practices Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Nephrologists.