Daizy Engineer Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Daizy Engineer?

This is our 6th year with Dr. Daizy Engineer.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

I will be calling 1st thing in the morning to set an appt. for the children. I just jumped on-line to get the address and realized I should give a review. We rarely need to go in for more than the usual annual wellness check. My children are unvaccinated and Dr. Engineer has always been pro-vaccine and supportive of informing us on the benefits and importance of vaccines-- I disagree, but she respectfully fulfills her duty with a constant smile and great attitude. She is patient, yet quick to perform her duties and always available for questions as long as need be. That's my quick summary off the top of my head....I should add, we began living within 8 miles from the office and moved a few years ago to 35 miles from the office. I never feel like there is a long wait. They get me in quickly when i need it. Always clean. Great staff. I'm blessed to have started with Dr. Daizy Engineer. Too bad someone gave one star with no comment-- not to mention, strange.

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 21st, 2014

My husband and I just love Dr. Engineer. Our first visit was so comforting and we just knew we chose the right pediatrician. As new parents we had lots of questions and she was more than patient and didn't make us feel stupid and spent nearly an hour with us. With our follow up visits, she was just as patient, answered all our questions, and didn't make us feel rushed or like we were inconveniencing her. Her staff is very nice and always give my baby lots of attention. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on December 1st, 2015