A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dakara Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dakara Wright is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dakara Wright, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Wright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dakara R Wright MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dakara R. Wright practice?
- Dr. Dakara Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dakara Wright practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Halethorpe, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Halethorpe Dermatologists and Halethorpe Pediatric Specialists.