A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dakshkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dakshkumar Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dakshkumar B Patel MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dakshkumar B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dakshkumar Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dakshkumar Patel practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, NJ and Ewing, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.