A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daksha Bakshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daksha Bakshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakshi
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bakshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daksha Bakshi, BS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakshi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bakshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daksha K Bakshi BS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daksha K. Bakshi practice?
- Dr. Daksha Bakshi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daksha Bakshi practices Family Medicine near Woodhaven, MI.