A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daksha Barot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daksha Barot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daksha Barot, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barot graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barot has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daksha Navin Barot MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daksha N. Barot practice?
- Dr. Daksha Barot has 1 office location.
Dr. Daksha Barot practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milpitas, CA.
See Milpitas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.