Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daksha Khandheria
Dr. Daksha Khandheria, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Khandheria is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Amarillo and Va Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Daksha Khandheria has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Daksha Khandheria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. Harvey Richey III
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Amarillo, TX 0.03 mi40
Dr. Bao Bui
Amarillo, TX 0.03 mi15
Dr. Nuzhat Syed
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Amarillo, TX 0.03 mi38