A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daksha Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daksha Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daksha Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Hardin Mem Hosp, Elizabethtown, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daksha Prabodh Mehta MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daksha P. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Daksha Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Daksha Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Internists and Elizabethtown Rheumatologists.