Dr. Daksha Mehta MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Elizabethtown, KY

4.7

May 25th, 2017
Quite impressed
I was very impressed with Dr. Mehta. She is very easy to talk to and actually listens! She also spends time with you without making you feel like you're being rushed through. I was very comfortable with her decisions and feel she is quite knowledgeable. I'm in good hands now!

May 5th, 2017
Lord, where do I begin. I was sent to Dr. Metha in 2012 with more issues than I can count. She immediately started pushing for answers. Within no time she had found the mystery to illness. A nightmare illness. She had given me her personal attention and best professional service anyone could have ever asked for. She looked beyond the medical reports and showed me care and understanding. She and her staff have been my supporters, friends, well wishers and angels in disguise. I am forever grateful to have her and her staff there for me.

April 3rd, 2015
I find that Dr. Mehta is easy to talk to and discuss my medical problems with and she takes accurate time to listen and discuss with me . She is such a pleasant person as well as her staff !!

February 14th, 2015
I was referred to Dr. Metha in 2012 for muscle weakness and fatigue. I was sent with the possibility of having lupus. Within weeks Dr Metha had me going for additional evaluations and then to the hospital for a muscle biopsy. What typically takes most doctors years to diagnois she discovered quickly. I had polymyositis with other overlapping conditions. I've been with her now for 2 years and look forward to seeing her at each appointment. The staff is the best you could ever have. So friendly and courtious. I love my Doctor and don't know where I'd be without her!

August 5th, 2012
Great Office
Kind and cariing staff and physician. Overall, a wonderful experience